Maintaining your dental health can contribute to your overall wellbeing. Dentists can help patients maintain good oral habits and correct dental concerns. To learn more about the many oral health issues that your dentist can remedy, please read the following articles.
- Dentists stress tartar control for the prevention of dental problems, like tooth decay and periodontal disease. WebMD describes this oral health topic.
- Scheduling teeth cleaning appointments on a regular basis affords your dentist the chance to catch periodontal disease before it develops into a more serious issue. The U.S. National Library of Medicine provides more information on gingivitis.
- Do you wish that your teeth were brighter? The Zoom! Teeth Whitening procedure can help you have a more beautiful smile.
- If you suffer from chipped, cracked, or stained teeth, ask your cosmetic dentist about getting porcelain veneers. The American Dental Association discusses this popular cosmetic procedure.
- Learn about some of the benefits of cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening, on this page from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Are you in need of dental care in Manhattan? Charles M. Marks, D.D.S. and Dental Associates offer the highest level of professional dental services to patients in the greater Manhattan area. To schedule an appointment, please call (888) 803-3767.